Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Hot pot

Sydney now damn hot can!! And I just spend 1 hour writing a paragraph about myself using academic writing. That paragraph is 100 words only. FAIL.

*sigh*

WTF is academic writing anyways??? Why make your life so difficult? Shit!!!

*sigh*

Ok ok ok la. Even tho I complain, I know it's something I can do if I read more, try to expand my vocab and so forth. This term, I have to be very very diligent and disciplined in finishing my work and not leave everything to the end.

Term 5 is all about working consistently and group work.

Imma tell you guys something. I paid for only 5 units. However according to my old timetable, I was given 6 units. Did you notice?? Neither did I.

The extra sub was Business Economics - a term 6 unit. I attended a class already and it was actually alright. It wasn't difficlut but it was fucking information overload. However, all of Term 5 units require many hours outside the classroom and now I have an EXTRA unit summore. How to cope orh? Work le?

Initially, I wanted to try la. I figured if I manage my time wisely, things will work out. Yes, I might be very tired but if I finish 6 units this term, then next term I shall be VERY FREEEEE!

I spent the whole Monday night thinking about the whole situation. And today, I dropped Business Economics. Kim laughed at me :((((((((

HAHAHHAHAHHAH!!!! FAIL.

Aiya...better don't risk it la. What if I really cannot cope and then it affects my other subjects le?
You think I'm Wong Pao Xin or Charlene Bong meh!!!! Want to act smart!

My new timetable:
Mon: 10am-12pm (Marketing)
Tues: 12pm-2pm (Academic Writing), 2pm-4pm (Intro to HR)
Wed: 10am-9pm (Remains the same)
Thu: 8am-10am (Marketing)
Fri: 8am-10am (Event Project)

FUCK MY LIFE OR NOT??!!!!

I have 3 days where I spend 3 hours travelling time to attend 1.5 hours of class.

I can't change Mon and Thu classes because the rest are full. And I can't change Fri class as well because it is the only class available. GAWD!

*deep breath*

It's ok Lesley. Remember, it can always be worse. On a brighter note, your timetable this term is better than the previous ones you had. You have no gap in between classes and you get to go home early most of the time.

Yes. It's ok.

***********

My items from Starwberrynet.com have arrived. In fact, according to the card, it arrived 2 days after my PayPal payment got cleared. That is quick! I only picked it up yesterday because I was busy with other commitments.

I know I should have done this BEFORE I buy anything but I googled customers' reviews and was shocked to see so many negative(amongst the positive ones) reviews!!

People are saying they sell fake stuff, expired stuff and some did not even received their packages.

I guess I was lucky coz mine was alright. It didn't smell 'off', the packaging is the same as Lancome website(they are certain ways to see if the item is fake) and they even wrapped the items with nice wrapping paper and a ribbon.

I think they are pretty good. But I do have to admit that now I'm a bit wary when thinking of buying anything else from them.

***********

I still have not cooked anything yet. Let's just say I have been eating very little these few days. I woke up early in the morning last Sun to do grocery shopping. When I got home on Sat, all that's left in my fridge is 3 bottles of sauces, 2 cans of Red Bull, a bottle of water and 1 bottle of Bacardi Breezer.

I spent $99. Seriously. Never before ok.

4kgs of rice, a box of ice cream, 4 boxes of pantyhose ( i need them for school and work!), 3 packs of IndoMie (they were having a promotion $1.70 for 1 wen it is usually $3), a box of wholegrain cereal, a carton of milk, a carton of eggs, 2 tins of spam, quarter of watermelon, grapes, apples, toilet paper wtf, wheat biscuits, stationery, drinking water and a pack of Yakult.

That is all I bought and it cost 99 bucks. Ohhhh. Life is expensive.

***********

I fucking cried the whole Sat and now I am feeling better. No more teary eyes when I think about the family.

Today I also went back to Westin. To give Tania my timetable. She's happy with my availablity. So I guess I'm back to work next week :)

Good coz I have been spending too much. From the day I return til today, a total of $600 is gone.
Dayummmmm....

But I'm still saving. I could have spend $300 on new textbooks but I managed to find 2nd hands for half the price. I was really really lucky. The Marketing textbook cost $80 for new and I boguht a 2nd hand For $50. And it was the last book available!!!!

Praise Jebus!

Ok enough random shit. Off to dinner with Kim's family at Zilver. Yum yum. Oh shit. I'm supposed to be on a diet.

No comments: