but I must really rant and sound like a spoiled brat. I promise this will be over in like a few days.
1) It's so hot here in the apartment. There is no air-con!!!! I want air-con just like the one in my room!!!
2) I hate packing as well as unpacking!!! I have thrown out another few clothing items which I do not think I'll wear anymore. And there is still so much more!!
3) I do not want to iron my uniform!!!! I gotta send my blue coat for dry-cleaning and iron my new white shirts together with the skirts. Arghhh!
4) I do not want to cook!!! My mum says it's not good to cook everything at once and store them for a week coz it's not healthy. I am not cooking for the next 2 days. Imma just eat cereal and wheat biscuits. Good also. I was way over-fed back in Brunei.
5) My hair stinks like shit!! I have already made an appointment for a hair-cut at Signature tomorrow afternoon. Sayonara long hair. I'll see you soon. Maybe.
Okkk..despite all the complains, I have already done most of the stuff that I need to do like unpack, clean my room (rommie left for good the day before I arrive and she never clean the room), throw unwanted stuff, make my bed, get ready for school on Mon.
All the while I was doing the above, I kept thinking 'At home, right now I would be laying in bed watching American Idol on my big TV, enjoying the air-con. I would not have to worry about anything' and so forth, u get it.
Someone needs to slap me to my senses so I'll stop whinging and grow up.
:((
I miss my family and home.
Edit: I was sweeping the floor just now when my phone rang. I thought it would my mum calling to ask about me. Manatau, it was Westin's number and Adam was on the line.
I did not tell them I am back already lehhh.. Adam asked if I could work next Fri at 6.30am which I can't coz I have class at 8am.
FML.
No comments:
Post a Comment