Saturday, February 20, 2010

Out with the old, in with the new.

I had a great time catching up with everyone back in Westin :))

Westin is so different now. They renovated the cafeteria and banquets now no longer use silver cutlery :)

We changed almost everything to stainless steel. And IRD changed the trays they use for room service too. It's now some green plastic looking thing.

So many new faces and so many missing faces too...Julie, Yuli and Sonia are gone. JK is not back yet. Both Nikki's are not there. Thomas transferred to Lobby Bar. Ina resigned. Julian resigned. Wanted to find a job with dignity, he said. WTF..damn insult wei.

We have quite a few new peeps. Hiroko, a extremely gorgeous Japanese girl, a Vietnamese guy named Steven who reminded me of someone else and Ryan, a pretty good looking Korean guy too. All from ICMS. An Indian guy named Ravi but I didn't talk to him. Yet.

Guys like Eray and Apollo thought I resigned as well coz Julie, Yuli and Sonia are gone. Well, I didn't. And because of my new hair, Eray and Slav kept on refering to me as the 'new girl'. I walked past them, "Hey, new girl!".

I couldn't find name tags for coffee station and asked Eray for help. He was like "I'll get them for you, new girl".

>.>

Guys, I am soooo weak. After 2 whole months of going cold-turkey, I carried 3 plates last night and seriously, my fingers nearly went numb and I was very very close to dropping them on the floor.

However, it was goooooood exercise. Exercise that I needed. My entire body was sore when I woke up this afternoon.

I started at 5pm and we all finished at 1.30am last night. However, it was David K's last shift. He's going back to Canada for good I guess. He was offered a job in some Delta Hotel near Vancouver.

So all of us went out for a drink at a local pub and just chill. Which lasted 3 hours wtf. We went home at about 4am. Reza was drinking very very much and kept on swearing. Poor dude. He had sooo much energy in him. Kelfien was like 'Eh man, since you have so much energy, get ready for your next shift. It's only 2 hours until the buffet breakfast later'. LOL.

We decided to go home at about 4am.

I only met Steven that day and I went home with him that night itself. Ohhhhhh, it's not what you think wtf. He lives like 1 street away from me in Broadway. So we shared a cab.

It was nearly 5am by the time I go to bed. If I am working Sat morning breakfast too, 5am is the time I have to leave the apartment to get ready for work ok.

Here some photos from last night. Rest are on FB.






Btw, I was supposed to have only 1 shift this week but Church just called to ask if I could work tomorrow night and I said yes. And I have 2 shifts in banquets next week too. Thurs and Fri night.

No comments: