Sunday, February 28, 2010

You know you have a .....

Brazilian as a roommate when she sits on her bed BUCK NAKED after showering.

WTF.

I know we are both of the same gender and what she has, I do too (maybe she doesn't have my big arse but that's another story to tell).

But it's still slightly disturbing when you have a naked lady in the same room as you.

Maybe I just need a few days to get use to.

***********

This year I went to Mardi Gras parade and came back with ZERO pics.

No la...Just a few that's all. My camera charger is in Brunei and I used my phone. So expect shitty quality pics. We went there late. Good seats were taken and I was too pissed to stand behind a 2m guy and stare at his ass.

While the guys were still toughing it out, I sat in Gloria Jeans for 2 hours playing with my new Ipod Touch.

Yes, I finally bought the Touch and it's the best decision ever.

But the rubber skin damn expensive can. I bought it from the Apple Store and it cost like $45. However, the skin is from Kate Spade and is so COLOURFUL!!!!!! Happy colours!

Back to topic, so yeah. I missed out a huge part of the parade but I don't mind coz I can't see shit in the first place.

*************

My hair is getting so long now. I swear to God it grows like 1m every month wtf.

I just trimmed it 2 weeks ago and now I feel like it's out of shape.

Maybe I'm just anal.

************

Ok. I have to be honest here. Am blogging now to procrastinate doing my budget spreadsheet and menu for Monday.

Sigh.

No comments: