As if I celebrated.
1) It's the end of Week 2 now in ICMS. How time flies!
We are seriously so busy.
2) I am putting more and more makeup on my face. Not a good thing.
3) Steaming hot white rice with cold spicy Korean fishcake is my staple now. Mmmmm.
4) I'm excited to see everyone back in Westin tonight! Although I'm concerned with meeting the chef wtf.
5) I found that I actually enjoy marketing. This term, we have like 3 out of 5 units that requires using our 'creativity'.
Our major task for marketing is to come up with a hi-tea concept in ICMS. We need to create a signature dish or drink that will be the pulling factor for this hi-tea session. A prototype is needed as well. I DO NOT COOK. Maybe I can make roti canai into some more up-scale wtf.
This sounds stupid but I suggested to Simone and Kim that the 3 of us should go hi-tea sumwhere in Sydney next week. It might help us in getting some ideas about our assignment. We agreed and now I'm looking for a place in the city that offers GOOD hi-tea.
Yeahhhhhh, now we can drink tea in fine porcelain cups with our pinkies sticking out.
6) As for Advertising and PR, we were given 15 products not available in Oz. Choose one and create a full-scale campaign to launch the chosen product all across Oz. Great.
7) I need to watch some movies. Alone. Movies I plan to watch: The Wolfman, Nine and Valentine's Day. Waiting for Alice in Wonderland and Dear John to be released.
8) I went for another haircut. Well, sorta like a trim. I think my hair grows REAL fast. Might be a good thing. Cutting your hair off gives you a sort of 'high' (now I sound like a perv) different from drugs.
Can't wait for my hair to be long again so I can cut it off the 2nd time.
9) Next Wed, I have to be in college at 7.45am to have a meeting with my marketing group and end the day at 9pm!
My group consists of 2 guys and 3 girls including me. Am the only Asian. Our 'project manager' for the 1st minor task is a part-time student and thinks that we can put the whole marketing proposal in 45 minutes. If we were on The Apprentice right now, Trump is gonna fire her for sure. She refuses to come in on a Mon and Tues becoz she has no class. Cmon, there is no way 45 mins is enough. Oh well, I will have to do something.
10) My timetable changed again. I now have 1 class on Mon, Tues and Fri. Wed remains. And 2 classes on Thurs.
We had a problem with the HR lectures and tutes. The lecturer told us a gazillion times Student Services was gonna change the timetable for us but we were turned away all the time. So I wrote an email to SS yesterday.
"To whom it may concern.
I am writing this email in regards to the HRM107 timetables. My classmates and I were turned away twice when the lecturer has clearly said that SS will be doing the amendments. Just to let you know once you are able to make the changes, the classes that will suit my schedule are Wed 12pm-2pm LECTURES and Thurs 10am-12pm TUTORIALS.
It is very distracting having to constantly check the timetables and for the lecturer to explain the situation a million times.
Thank you.
Lesley Woon
Student No: 13237"
I received my new updated timetable this morning. I'm very mean, ey?
************
Homeworks to be completed by this Sun:
a) 2 paragraphs on problems encountered during IT in academic writing. (Gawd)
b) Come up with a name for my EVT235 group and another name for my Marketing group.
c) Think of a new toy for Mattel and start creating a pitch(our 1st minor task for marketing).
d) Revising powerpoint from this week's lectures.
e) Write my opinion on gap year for ENG224 and compiled everyone's opinion plus editing.
No comments:
Post a Comment