Friday, February 26, 2010

Energizer bunny.

Wed: Slept 5 hours, woke up at 5.30am, went to bed at 10.30pm
Thurs: Slept 2 hours, woke up at 5.30am, went to work at 4pm and finished 3am
Fri: Woke up at 5.30am AGAIN.

What the fuck am I doing to myself?

*******

Didya know? Carlos is leaving Westin too. He's moving to Sheraton in March. Ai yai yai...first David, now Carlos.

*******

I think a guardian angel is looking after me. I always meet the nicest taxi drivers ever. Period.

One time, I woke up pretty late for my 6am job so I took a taxi. The fare came up to about $6 something however I only have $5 in my wallet. I offered to pay by eftpos but he said $5 will do.

Where got such thing one?? SO damn kind ok. If I were a taxi driver driving early in the morning, I'd be in a pissy mood. But he's damn nice one!

Another one - you prolly won't even believe it. Last night, I decided to take a cab home too. No more buses la.

Got in the cab and the driver was really friendly. Usual questions followed and I told him I just finished work and have to wake up in 2 hours' time for school.

He told me he did Social Science in uni and IT as well and is waiting for a interview for this job he really wants.

Anyway, long story short, when we arrived at my place, he said to not bother with the fare. Since I'm a student and am working at such ungodly hours. At first, I damn pai-seh la...
If I accepted the offer straight away, I'll look damn cheap.

I wanted him to take my money but he declined. In the end, he wins. Of coz wtf.

$10 ok. It's $10 that I saved.

So you see. Everytime I meet these people, I feel so blessed and taken care of. That I did not bumped into taxi drivers turned rapists or really bitchy drivers.

Thank you guardian angel.

*********

Get ready for Mardi Gras 2010!

No comments: