Yupz! -> WTF?
I hate people who end any of their words with a 'z'. WTFz.
Anyway, I went for a haircut and now it is up to my neck. So fucking liberating ok. To see the hairdresser swish off all the dead hair.
She was surprised as well when I told her to cut everything off. Kept on asking me 'Are you sure??'.
Yes, I'm sure honey.
Her eyes are huge....if you combined both my eyes together, it would be equal to one of her eyes.
Like I knew Signature is not a cheap place to do your hair but the haircut was wayyy more expensive than I expected. However, she really did do a good job so it was worth it. Besides, she gave me 3 30% discount voucher for colour/perm/treatment. So not bad la..
Let's just say I have not gotten a negative remark yet ;)
**********
ICMS is so different now. Most of the people who started Term 1 with me are not back yet or have decided to not come back at all.
Right now, the only familiar faces are Kim and Simone. While my event class (batch Sept 08) diminished to a mere 6 pax. We used to have about 20. Some left after a diploma, some are still doing IT and so on.
There is only one word to describe this term: hectic.
For my EVT233 (Event Project), the class is split into 4 groups where each group is given 2 events to work on. These events are no longer the ones we use to do in Term 1 and 2 where everything is make-believe. These are real clients, real venues, real budget and etc. This is the shit.
I'm in a group with a British guy as team leader with 2 American girls and 2 Germans girls. I'm the only Asian. Oh gawd.
Our events are the Jesuit Mission Golf Day and ICMS Alumni Reunion Dinner. At the moment, my role in the team is sort of the treasurer/budget-er. We are meeting 5 hours a week in school and x hours outside school. So basically, my Wednesday is a full-blown 11 hours straight of lessons and meetings.
*deep breath*
I need to print some notes and start getting organised.
***********
I wonder if it is my diet but I have been drinking LOTS of water these days and every morning when I go to the toilet, my pee is yellow. Like wtf.
Is it dehydration (due to excessive sweating) or is it my diet which basically consists of water, biscuits and fruits? And the most proper meal I had since last Sat is when I went for dinner with Kim's family. Oh oh.
**********
I am thinking whether to call Shaaban or not to tell him I'm back. Coz I'm waiting for Westin's roster tomorrow and if I only get one shift, I'll call him. If I get 2 shifts, I'm not.
*********
My roomie left. Joo Hee left. In comes a new Korean girl. When Rob intro-ed me to her, she 'an-yong-ha-sae-yo' - ed me wtf. Then I was like 'Hello. I'm Lesley. I'm Chinese'.
Rob is so annoying ahhhhhh. Everytime he sees me, he'll talk to me. And one time, he purposely ask me out of my room to show me stuff that he bought - a toy helicopter and a pedicure thingy -_-''
I kesian him bahhhh. He seriously has no one to talk to. The Korean girl is new. The Colombian woman speaks zilt English. His gf just wants to manja with him. So who he disturbs? Me.
**********
From next week onwards, I'll be spending Wed night over at Kim and Simone's. They are living in Manly.
Since I finish really late on Wed and have an early start on Thurs, it would be sensible to stay overnight at their place. This way, I do not have to wake up too early.
**********
I really want to upload some pics from home but I'm sorta lazy. Next time.
No comments:
Post a Comment