The previous week, Westin hosted a function for the McGrath Foundation. If you do not know what that is, just go to your nearest Coles and look for the Mount Franklin bottle with pink cap.
Pink - breast cancer awareness - Oct. Hello.
The foundation organised this High Tea party for their VIPs I guess. I didn't work in that function (thank GOD!) coz everyone who worked nearly died.
It was so packed and tight and the timings, boy. If you are behind by 5mins, the whole function is ruined.
And I'm a slow person.
Anyway, my point is not the high tea. It's the goodies bag let behind by the foundation. They were supposed to be for the guests but clearly, there were a few extra bags.
Thus, we each get a bag! They included the Mindfood magazine, MD Formulation face cream, PearlDrops teeth whitener, shopping vouchers, a bottle of Mount Franklin (duh!), a small bottle of German champagne (blergh...), shampoo, chocolate bar and all the girlie stuffs!
Just want to show off my goodie bag :)
********
I had a dream.
In my dream, I was back home in the old house. My 3 siblings and I were sleeping together in my bedroom.
Before, the 4 of us used to sleep in one room. There were 2 single beds and a bunkbed,
In my dream, I was sleeping on the top bed and looked down. My mum is sharing the lower bed with someone else. The room was slightly illuminated by the lights seeping through the curtain.
I'm guessing we're all taking a afternoon nap.
Suddenly, the door opened. In walked a little girl about 2 years old. She looked exactly like me when I was young with the same chinadoll haircut summore.
She was looking for my mum. My mum woke up and lifted the blankie. Appeared a little baby boy no more than 6 months who is a splitting image of my bros.
You see in my family, both my bros look exactly like each other when they were young. And my sis and I do look similar but there is a slight difference.
Now! When I saw these two kids, I was like 'WTF! Since when did the Woon clan went up to six?'
I woke my sis up and asked her. She was like 'yeah...don't you know since you were in Sydney, Mummy gave birth to another 2 kids?'
My jaw dropped! Then I asked what's the little girl's name.
My sis said it was Katherine Taylor. I didn't think too much about it coz we all have 2 English names. But I thought it sounded very 'mature'. At the same time, there was another name at the back of my head.
I replied 'Really? I thought her name was Beverly Jane'.
Now that I think abt it, Beverly Jane is more 'modern' in a way but it reminds me of porn star name wtf.
For example - BEVERLY JANE! The innocent girl next door but is she?? *winks*
Because you know Jane is usually the name of someone who's innocent and ordinary while Beverly conjures up images of Beverly Hills and glam spots where all the magic happens wtf.
Plus, Beverly Jane's initial is BJ. Blowjobs. No good. Nuh-uh.
Katherine Taylor sounds good to me. Can be abbreviated to KT/Katie. Very suitable. So in the future, when I adopt a baby girl, she will be named Katherine Taylor.
However, I did not get the boy's name :((
He was still a baby tho.
Man, I swear to God it felt so real ok! I was seriously convinced that I have an additional 2 siblings.
Yeah...so random.
No comments:
Post a Comment