No idea if you guys have heard about this lil kid named Cody Simpson but he's supposedly the 2nd gen of Bieber-like 'idol'.
He's 12 and currently hails from Gold Coast. He did a song with Flo-rida and bla bla bla etc.
Anyway, today I was working in Frasers (!!!!)
That Shaaban bah! I already told him I quit right then he was like this weekend is my bday and my wife planned a surprise lunch already and I couldn't find anyone to work. Can you please just do this last shift??
Tiu! The worst thing is last night I did 13 hours in Westin and finished at 4am. And I start in Fraser at 8am.
When I was there, Preston told me this supposedly famous Aussie kid is currently staying in-house and every morning, his parents, him, his groupies wtf, his groupies' parents all come down to Mezzanine and create havoc.
They must have been like 20 of them. Jebus.
The mother came in and demanded us to do this do that like her kid is some superstar liddat. Wanna book the lounge area for a meeting or something. Fuck. It's an open and free lounge area. ANYONE can sit there. Just take your time. Eff.
Yalah, he collaborated with Flo-rida. So what. Bieber got Usher worrrrrr....
Yalah, he won the Nickelodeon Award last night. So what. Still lose to Justin Bieber what. Tiu.
And Preston also told me that when CD and his crew check in the hotel, his dad demanded there to be welcome cocktail and canapes to be served at 11.30pm!
However, when the hotel quoted them the price, they didn't want it coz it was too expensive.
I have nothing against Simpson but just that they came in at the wrong time.
Disclaimer: I do not like Bieber too.
*******
I had my first Korean class today and it was so much fun!!! I have already learnt half of the Korean ABC and can now read and write half of them too!!
Can you believe I met another Bruneian in my class?? He works in a bank here and hails from KB too :))
And there is another Sarawakian from Sibu who transferred to Sydney for his job.
And there are 2 guys who work in Star City. I didn't recognise them until they said so. Then I vaguely remembered one guy from my previous trip there.
Sigh....see. I learned so many things already :)
2 comments:
Haha meeting cody would be so cool but annoying as well ;/
Wow ur a workaholic, I would never work that much lol.. i'd get like cranky from no sleep and become violent xD ..but sigh good luck with ur studies though! Last semester ayy, sounds nice to finaly make some real $$ in the professional world =D
i actually think cody is just fine. the dad is not problematic too. it's just his mum. and what are the odds they are named brad and angie as well.
haha..not really. i am actually very lazy this year as compared to last year. when i get money to shop, sleep takes a backseat wtf.
lol..thanks!
Post a Comment