Tuesday, October 5, 2010

OMG Part 48340

There's so many ways to love you...wtf.

Ok. So I have officially resigned from Fresh. Before I told you guys I wanted to resign but never actually did because the manager wouldn't let me go. He said 'oh u've been a great help to me and i don't want you to resign. let's talk about the times you can work soon ok'. Like wtf right!

But it's a good thing as I learned from today's HR class - companies will do nearly anything to retain their good employees. So this means I'm good and that's good FTW.

Before this, I usually do Saturday mornings because I want to allocate most of my time for Westin. As of late, I'm feeling a bit tired and I just don't want to work there anymore.

Whenever the manager text me asking if I can work on Sat, I will give him the 'very sorry but i can't do this sat'. He'll be like 'oh it's alright. don't worry. maybe next week'.

I swear this went on for 3 weeks. Until I cannot take it anymore so I sent him a text saying I have extra classes and am trying to volunteer in westin's sales dept so therefore i can only afford to keep one job. Cruel.

But a girl has got to do what she has to do.

To be honest, I am thinking either volunteering in westin sales dept or star city's sales/banquet dept.

Will update if there is any good news.

********

Regarding the Booty Camp, ..........................................................................


Nothing much to say coz obviously it was a big fat failure. I paid $250 and only utilize $125 wtf.

Damn sien one bahhh!!! The minute the 7th class was cancelled I knew I was going downhill. It was cancelled due to rain. Ok.

Then the following class after that was missed because I had group meeting or something like that.

Then the 2 subsequent classes were missed again because I was very very ill for a week remember?

And of course, the final 2 classes just slipped down the drain la fuck this shit.

So here I am again. On a brand new fad diet. Smoothie diet.

Don't expect too much.

No comments: