Monday, October 11, 2010

An-yong!

Ye-seh! Action already la...wanna act like Korean already la. wtf

So yesterday before I start my shift, I decided to pop by Abbey's to get my textbook and workbook. It costs me $90 :(

I better be able to win a debate in Korean after paying that much for a book wtf.

The books are just like those we used to have in Primary 1,2,3 and so forth. Practice writing and reading. Simple exercises.

*****

Last night, I finished work at 4am T__T

And my Monday starts at 8am. T_________________T

Obviously this week I decided to skip my 8am class and just attend ones from 12pm onwards.

We did a wedding for a Asian couple in Heritage Ballroom. The guests all hailed from KL, Malaysia and some from HK.

The bride - errrrr....ok la (very reluctant)
The groom - errrrrr.....no comment (being polite)

The bride wore super high heels and is like a foot taller than the groom. He is a bald guy with glasses and has the voice of Gilbert Godfried.

Ho-hum~~~

It was pretty easy actually. The guests were not rowdy, they drank mainly soft drinks. Not much wine either.

Alkis was super hilarious when he say 'Ou-kay, thang-kiu!' in that Asian accent!!

Ho-In, Ryan, Jenny and I were joking around at the BOH. Ho-In keeps on talking to me in Korean like I understand mahhh...

I call him 'si ba sey kia' the whole night.

After dinner, we had to set the HB for 250pax lunch and set Lvl 4. Easy peasy if it weren't for the fact that we have insufficient cutlery -_-''

Because we have another lunch for 890pax in GBR for the Australia Israel Commerce Chamber where Julia Gillard will be present along with all the other VIPs.

I had to go to Mosaic and beg for saucers and knives and all that shit. Mada-paker.

Don't even know why the sales dept agree to take the functions because they know we do not have enough cutlery for that many people.

And they also do not have enough staff to work as well.

Tiwa was asking all the people who N/A-ed if they can work. We were all like oh I have class and she asked if we can skip them -_-

Actually I would if I only have one class and it is Stats or Events. But today I have 3 classes so no. Education more important *sitayi*.

I was dozing off in class ok! Even though I went to school at 12pm, I still only have like 5 hrs of sleep because I went to bed like 5am.

Poor me :((

Ok. Imma practice my Korean now and crash at 8pm later. Toodles~~

No comments: