to Superman!! Actually his bday was yesterday. Heheh..didn't post abt them. Went down to Miri for dinner. Had the best fish ever. A whole Soon Hock le....Big big one!
*****************************
I stumbled across a few websites on the Net on the living costs in Sydney. Did some calculations. Found out tat it is not at all tat expensive if you know how to save on certain things la. I think I can survive on AUD900+ per month lo....
******************************
And what's up with the pop-up 'notification' on Friendster arh???
"You have been randomly selected to receive a free Apple iPhone"
If so easy can get iPhone for free, I no need to work liau la. Stooopid!
I'll just surf the Net and look at everyone's profile and crossed my fingers with a >.< face
and hope I get chosen to receive another iPhone.
iPhone??
iSiau!!!
(Did anyone use this term iSiau before? I think I read it in Qin's blog or someone else's. So dun emo arh. Borrow ur word skejap)
No comments:
Post a Comment