Yesterday, my whole family+I+my aunt+uncle+4-yr-old-couz went alllll the way to Bandar just to climb the Bukit Shahbandar.
Hooooooo-ly shit!!
Slap on some sunscreen and I'm good to go. Didn't even think abt bringing some water along. Coz I tot Shahbandar is something lyk the Sg.Liang park which I owez go to every Sun. I was so freaking WRONG!!!!
La-ki-ry Superman made us bring some drinks along.
Okay, there is a circuit which contains 10 pondoks. So we picked tat one.
The climb to the first pondok oredi nearly took my life. I seriously wanted to give up liau. But Superman said "Cannot give up. No matter how hard it is, have to try. Even if you have to do it slowly, at least you try."
My 4yr old couz was like " I wanna go home...."
Anyways, we continued on past pondok 2, 3,4. Then the climb to pondok 5! The only way is to climb this mini hill made from yellow-orangy sand and it was so farking steep. There's a rope which I can hold on to but I nearly fell off the side. To think of it now, I'm surprised I didn't fall to my death by the way I climbed.
It was so hot summore!! The scorching sun was literally burning my face. The sight of each pondok reli pushed myself to reach it ASAP.
My sis, my bro and I were owez the first to reach the pondoks.(Bangga gao gao)
I was starting to get a bit of a headache oredi by pondok 9. Maybe becoz I was in the sun for too long. My sis and I were shouting like " I want Strawberry Aloe Vera from WYWY!!!! I want Green Apple Aloe Vera from WYWY!!!"..............>.<
My sis then proceed to ask me some stupid questions.
"Jie, if you have a choice between Strawberry Aloe Vera and shark fin soup, which one would you choose?"
"Of coz Strawberry Aloe Vera la!! Shark fin soup is not very useful rite now can?"
" If shark fin soup+N95 le?"
"Still Strawberry Aloe Vera la!"
"If shark fin soup+N95+iPod nano le?"
"Strawberry Aloe Vera la!!"
"If all tat plus scholarship to Sydney?"
" I dun want Strawberry Aloe Vera liau....;D"
Along the way, I smelt some sweet scent and was totally freaked out!! You know how they always say tat when you smell something like tat, it means ghosts are around/near you.
I slipped on a bunch of dead leaves and fell flat on my big ass. La-ki-ry got cushion if not sure damn painful one. As we got nearer to the playground, my sis and I were so excited to hear ppl's laughter. We quickly rushed to the starting point and on the way there, I'm positive I saw rays of white light shining thru.
I made it thru the 10 pondoks even though it was my first time climbing it. Altogether more than 3.5km. And although we used a total time of 4 hrs to finish the whole circuit la, haha.....From 11am til 3pm!!
My parents are suggesting we come to Shahbandar every 2 weeks!
My sis and I fainted on the spot....(JK ba...but not abt the suggestion)
Dunno if I wan to do this agn...
2 comments:
Strawbie aloe vera sounds yummy haha.
it is! smooth and super red in colour...slush-y-licious!
Post a Comment