Went to Bandar on the 15th July just to celebrate his Majesty's bday for him. See.....we are such good rakyat/orang/malaysian-tapi-holding-PR-only. My mum wanted to see the fireworks. I wasn't very particular abt seeing it but if it's nice then I'll see it.
Wahlan...WTF? Boom...(10 secs later) another boom. (10 secs later) another boom. Shizzo....The worst fireworks I have seen in my whole life. It was so boring I found myself staring at the longkang instead hoping to catch some live mating between longkang animals.
After a while, I asked for the car keys and went back to the car. Switched on my mp3 and waited for them to come back.
Dear Country Head, although it was some lousy shitass fireworks back there, I still wanna wish you happy belated birthday and thanks for your guidance. Hope your 'ngong' son will never ascend the throne. His only achievement in his whole life is getting Sarah to be his wife. Man sui man sui man man sui....!!!(something lyk tat lar..)
No comments:
Post a Comment