To my frens who take the time to msg me. You cheer me up lots.
To my frens who didn't msg, thank you also. Not being sarcastic okay. Really thanks. You help a lot too.
So, went to Jolene Restaurant for dinner last night. So stuffed that I look 3 months pregnant when I dun suck in my stomach. Dayyymn...Had lotsa broccoli and I prolly spent the whole night farting in my bedroom coz that's what broccoli makes you do.
Well, the highlight of the nite would definitely be me flashing a nice smile to a waitress. Went to ask a waitress where the toilet was and flashed her my paling charming smile. Got into the toilet just to discover a strand of green green vege stuck between my front teeth. -.-"
First time to Jolene in months. The waitresses seem to be prettier than last time one. Did AaronLo pick them himself? Plus, I love that they're in cheongsam. Waitresses in cheongsam is the only way to go. This rule applies in Chinese restaurant only la.
Yesterday's dinner is still in my stomach rite now. My digestive system is so weak tat it dun deserved to be call a system. It's just a bunch of tissues making up a bag to hold my vomit. The vomit will slowly get pushed to the rectum as I eat more and more. And when the quota is achieved, that's when my body says " Hey bitch, u need to shit.". My legs will carry me to the toilet where I pang-sai. So weak can die...
Was typing this halfway when the power got cut off. La-ki-ry Blogger got autosave one. If not I oso lazy to retype everything.
Toodles~~
6 comments:
Pretty lesley! Happy Birthday. May you stay pretty forever lar! :P
happy birthday!
haha..thanks women!
you guys reli managed to cure my emo-ness...;)
*hugs*
LESLEY ITS NATUL, HAPPYYYY BIRTHDAY :) I dont have your number but i remembered! :)
i love your bloggg :D
i announced to the whole world ur birthday on my blog, got touched? hehehe
natul: A BIG HIHI from me. Haven seen or heard from you for soooo long. Thanks!! Where are you now by the way?
qin: kinkyqinky!!! of coz got la, i even cried in front of the pc and got weird stares from my colleagues. Opps~~ Hahahaha....Many loves!
Post a Comment