Tuesday, July 31, 2007

My Zen player is so ki-uuuuutttt!

It's so freaking small but the iPod shuffle is smaller la.

Spent the whole night installing the software and transferring songs until I almost forgot to catch America's Next Top Model.

Honestly, I felt dizzy when I was installing the software because there were so many folders/files/documents/blablabla. It was asking which folder/files/documents/blablabla i want to put in and I dunno.....!!! coz all the lil files icon look the same to me!!!!

Anyways, just simply click my way thru the end. And finally got all the songs that I wanted.

One thing tho, I don't know how to stop the song. Like there are buttons to go 'back', to play/pause a song but no button to stop a song. Stoooo-pid.


Yesterday, I so semangat gao gao to go jogging with my sister. I thought I couldn't last five seconds jogging but I managed to finish the whole length. Wheee~~

On another note, I didn't read Harry potter last night. At this rate, I'm gonna lose the plot agn and have to re-read from chap 1. No.....

No comments: