Thursday, July 5, 2007

Opps..

I think I'd just flashed my panties at my boss.
I was exiting my car the Hollywood 'It' girls style because I thought no one would notice.
When I turned around and there he was. Walking in my direction with his 'shiny' new LG phone.
Oh fark....

*****************
On another oppss....Chris came to my office agn. U noe the Chris which I blogged abt? Haha....
Anyways, he acted like he is not angry or anything. D-U-N-N-O W-H-Y.

****************

Tiger is back from Singapore! He msged me last night but I was so damn tired so I replied sumthing like "Hey. Have fun? So damn tired. Chat with you next time k. Gd nite."
Bet he thinks I didn't miss him. Haha...
Oh Tiger, of coz I do. Besides, who else will belanja me and let me drive his super fast luxury car? *silly giggles*
No la...What d'ya think I am? A gold-digger? Oh well, I suppose I'm kinda a gold-digger esp when I dig for gold in the bathroom.

***************

Yesterday, my mum suddenly asked me abt Tiger.

"Has he gone for studies?"
"Nope."
"Where is he going?"
"Aus."
"His sis oso in Aus rite?"
"Yup."
"Which part?"
"Sydney."
"Is he going there too?"
" (Paused for a sec) Yup."
"When is he leaving?"
"This month."
"When?"
"18th."

Realise how I talk with my mum? So monotonous. I don't like to tell her anything at all. Coz even if she knows, there's nothing she can do to help. If it wasn't for my good-for-nothing-bro, my mum still wouldn't know abt Tiger's existence.

Now I bet she thinks that I want to go to Sydney because Tiger is going there. And she is going to do all she can to stop me from leaving. Hmph....I'm going to convince Superman to let me go. I think got chance. They wan to send me to Canada le. I ain't going there.

******************

See..even if I'm not in a blogging mood still can blog so much. Die...

And one more thing. Blogger got problem ha? How come dis post isn't published one?

1 comment:

Mimz. said...

Hollywood "IT" girls style like how ar?? I tak dapat imagine la. Hehe.