Saturday, July 28, 2007

I can't quite describe this feeling

Just went thru the UBD and ITB's admission list. Saw a bunch of my friends' names. While looking thru the list, I have this feeling/heaviness in my heart which I can't explain.

Is it jealousy?
That they are now part of an institute?
Which they are going together?
That they have something to look forward to?
Whereas me, just sitting here blogging?

Is it fear of being left behind?
I can't quite pinpoint it.

Not that I want to go to UBD....UBD isn't the place for me.

My heart is already in Sydney since last year. However, physically I'm still very much here in Brunei.

I wished I had applied for piloting courses too. At least I can do that before deciding which I like best.

Being a pilot or event planner?

But I doubt that my parents would let me go for it.

"It's too dangerous for a girl."
That's the face they gave me when they asked if I had any other options besides event management.

Emo banar eh.....Where are you, AnakMuridPierre? Sifu emo banar ba...

No comments: