Shane is so hot!
Everything abt Shane sets me on fire!!
I want Shane to do me first before anyone else, muahahahaha..........
And Shane is a fucking woman.
She is a character on the 'L word'. Which I am so addicted to rite now!
For some ppl it might qualify as soft porn oredi but I dun think so. It's just a normal drama series with lesbian sex scenes that's all. Some might get 'high' by watching two girls get it on but trust me, once you have seen it a couple of times, it just look normal.
Anyways back to Shane. Her real name is Katherine Moennig. She plays a real heartbreaker. Having slept with so many girls and having a different girl every night.


I bought the first season on last Sunday. Saw the first 4 episodes and was hooked! Quickly went to Bandar agn yesterday and got the remaining 3 seasons. I think season 5 is coming soon. *excited gao gao*
Now, my evenings are for the L word only.
So girls, go watch the L word now! You won't be bored! Trust me!
No comments:
Post a Comment