Friday, December 28, 2007

Season 1- done!

So much ahem ahem la....It was fun watching the girl-girl sex scenes. But I am not a perv yo.....
Shane got her heart broken by a rich middle aged woman with a high libido. Boohoo...

Anyways, one of the main characters in Ugly Betty is in the L word too. He plays Daniel in Ugly Betty. He plays Tim in the L word. My sis and I call him the Ugly Betty boy.

He's the ex bf of Jenny, a straight turned lesbo. He was so furious when he walked in on Jenny while Marina(one member of the L word clique) was eating her out. Wow....

They broke up but he still constantly goes to Jenny for midnight booty calls. Asshole.
And Jenny is an idiot for letting him do that. I was very digusted by the Jenny-Tim sex scenes maybe coz of the storyline. Jenny is prolly the most fucked up lesbo I have ever seen on TV.

Alice is so funny. She is a bisexual trying to be straight when she can't get any with the girls. And she dated a lesbian-identified man named Lisa. It means he feels he's a woman trapped inside a man's body and only dates woman. Which is just...pointless coz technically that would make him straight.

Dana is a lesbian hiding in the closet who eventually comes out. And is embarassed because she had an orgasm while having sex.


Bette and Tina are like this impossibly happy couple who have been together for 7 yrs. And I think it's like 70 yrs for lesbians so all their friends reli admire how they can keep it together for so long. TiBette are trying to start a family. But anyhow, Tina got pregnant thru IVF. And Bette cheated on Tina with another woman. Aiyo......


Now I am halfway thru season 2 already. New characters! Helena, a rich woman who has the hots for a pregnant Tina. And a sexay hot Latina for Shane!!!!!! Here's a picture of them.


So hot rite!!! I am so in love with this couple! Their romance is gonna get hotter. *pengsan-s*

No comments: