I went up to Bandar with a former schoolmate. To pick up his relative from the airport and go shopping.
I haven't seen him for a very very long time. However, he is still the same. Didn't change a tiny bit. Still the same 'asshole'. Still the same 'male chauvinist pig'. However, I like talking to him coz he has been in the tourism industry in Aus for the past 2 years so he can tell me lotsa things. I don't like his attitude. He should change it like pronto!
We went shopping at the Mall and Yayasan. I shopped for more new office lady wear (duh..) and and I tell you this.
He can either be the best boyfriend a woman can ever have or the best gay friend a woman can ever have.
He waited for me as I go thru racks of clothes and change in the fitting room. I would come out wearing the outfit and he will comment on them, telling me how it fits, how it dont fit. Surprising. He is the first guy to do that really! I mean even my brother or any of my ex bfs would rather sit in a cafe or go somewhere else while I shopped for clothes. Oh my my...
He seems like two completely opposites rite! I would definitely recommend this guy to any lady who's interested in going shopping with him. However, I must point out that he has a foul mouth. Always kinda cursing. And very egoistic.
P/S: We are not dating. We don't like each other and dont plan to. This is just a one-time outing. So who's interested in him, call me ya! *winks winks*
No comments:
Post a Comment