Monday, December 24, 2007

Some ppl think go to spa NO NEED appointment one...

Boys....Pfft!
We decided to go Bandar agn but this time we intend to go spa-ing and shopping together.

Seeing that I have not gotten a SINGLE piece of item for CNY yet and it's already the end of Dec (I know, where got like that one??), I went jeans-hunting. After trying so many pieces, I finally found two which fits me and not make me look like Taiwan Lady's bak-chang.
One piece is from Levi cost $99.50 and the other is from Giordano which cost $53.90. Which one to get le..? I think I'll get both.. :)

Then he went to like a million sports shops just to get his badminton bag with his name on it.
After he got the bag, we finally make our way to Zen Spa.
Just to find out that all the masseuers are fully booked. *cringes*
And last night, I still msged him and asked if we need to make an appointment. He said, "NO NEED!!!!!!". Pandai ma this kind of ppl...*rolls eyes*

So we look for another spa lor! He brought me to this Orchid Garden Hotel where Amanha Spa is located. I almost fainted when I saw the price. 60 bucks for 1 hour massage! You want me to pay?? Wait long long la...! After thinking it over for like the longest time ( i.e. 5 minutes), I still don't want. Since I dun want, he also dun want la.

I suggested going to The Spa Zone at The Mall.

" It's definitely going to be much cheaper la."
" It better be. Or else, I'll beat you into a pulp!"
" Fine!"

And as it turns out, I was right! As always la....*smirks*
But problem, there is only one masseuer. The other one is on leave. Paloi...He let me go for the massage and he opt for pedicure instead. My massage was 30 bucks for 35 minutes but it costs only 60 bucks for a 1 1/2 hours massage le..However, we were rushing so I choose 35 minutes oni lor...

We both still want to go to Zen Spa coz all the packages are really attractive and worth it. Besides I have the HeadStart card so I have 20% off!!!!

And on our way back home, our topic of conversation was very interesting.......*giggles*

*Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!*

No comments: