I learned not to laugh at women with huge boobies because karma just bit me in the ass yesterday.
I bought a new skirt, new long pants and 2 new tops for work in Bandar on Sat. So I decided to get new panties because I don't want VPL thru my pants.
While getting my panties, I asked the shop owner if there is any bra without padding. She led me to this section. She took one look at me and choose D cup for me! dotdotdotdotdotdotdotdotdot
D????? And I was wearing a loose shirt summore.
Why??? I only wanted to be a B. Instead now I am a C. And the owner gave me a D to try on. And you know what's the saddest part? I fit in to a D.....*sobs*
Now to think of it, I can fit in three cup sizes. 38B, 36C and 34D.
Needless to say, of coz I didnt get the bra. If I buy the bra, means I accepted the fact that my boobs are D-potensi oso. So....hell no!
Disclaimer: You might think I'm bragging abt my boob size but I'm not.
No comments:
Post a Comment