Saturday, December 22, 2007

I dun laugh at ppl who puke le....

For the past few days, if I am not puking then I am lao-sai-ing. I can lao sai 10 times in a span of 6 hours.

And once I take in something, I'll feel like puking. It's not like I stuffed my face with burgers, pizza and char kuey tiaw. I didn't take anything last night. And this morning, I bought the sandwich from Jee Juan. One piece only and two gulps of water. After that, I feel like puking agn. So 'suffer' arh........

One time, I couldn't stand the feeling anymore so I stuck my fingers down my throat and BLARH................!!!!!!!!!
Now I know how a bullimic does her job everyday.

I am so scared of taking food in now..(kononnya) coz I absolutely hate the 'want-to-puke' feeling. If this continue until next week, I will go to see a doctor agn.

P/S: You might think I'm bragging abt my ability to lao sai 10 times in 6 hours but I'm not.

No comments: