Monday, December 31, 2007

I have finished Season 2 and 3.

In season 2, Bette and Tina broke up and Tina hooked up with this woman, Helena. They ahem ahem in the pool while Tina is 6 months pregnant. My sis asked me, "Che, if pregnant still can ahem ahem meh???". I said, "Of coz la....!". Paloi....

Bette is having really hard time with her work and her dad died at the season finale.

Dana finally comes out of the closet and she got engaged to this really frightening woman named Tonya (just a kay-lei-fei). You know those kind of women with huge eyes, ties their hair into a high bun and they always look so excited abt one thing or another. Dana and Tonya almost got married.

While Alice is fighting her feelings for Dana. In the end she confesses to Dana and they got together.

Jenny and Shane became really good frens because they are house mates. They found another roommate. He is Mark, a straight guy. He is doing a documentary on the lesbian world and secretly installed video cameras around the house i.e in Shane and Jenny's bedrooms and everywhere la. Mark ended up being kinda obsessed with Shane. Jenny and Shane flipped when they found out abt it.

Carmen and Shane ahem ahem in the recording studio after they first met. However because Shane ''doesn't do relationship'', she kept pushing Carmen away to Jenny. But Carmen was persistent and Shane finally says 'I love you' to Carmen while they were ahem ahem-ing in the bed. Ahh...Shane finally has a gf.


*******************************

In season 3, things between Bette and Tina get ugly. Bette wants sole custody of their daughter, Angelica. Tina returns to hetero-ville when she started dating Henry.

Dana and Alice broke up. Dana and Lara got together. Dana got breast cancer and died. So sad..

Jenny met a girl named Moira and they started dating. Moira is just a selfish ridiculous bitch. She wants to change herself into a man. Starts to take testosterone and is saving up to potong her tits. And she changed her name to Max. Initially Jenny was supportive of what Moira was doing. But Jenny is a lesbian. She can't fall for Max becoz Max is a guy.

You see. This is the thing I don't understand abt some lesbians desire to be a man. If she becomes a man, then it would defeat the purpose of being a lesbian rite?? If I were to become lesbian, I'll fall for butch lesbians something like Shane but I wouldnt mind that her inside is woman. Whether or not I'll have feelings for femme lesbians I dunno. Rite now, I am just bi-curious.
This is Moira/Max.
Reminds me of Zac Efron le....

After Dana's death, it leads Shane to think abt the ones that she loves most so she asked Carmen to marry her. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! However, she fucked it up by not showing up at the wedding and went to Cherie's house for a night of drug and sex instead. Cherie is the horny middle-aged woman.

Why? Why? Why? They would have been the most gorgeous-est couple in lesbian-dom.

I'm on Season 4 now. Think I'll be done after New Year.

Happy New Year everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: