As you know, the WWBHUC is always flirting with customers with her fake 'i'm hot' voice rite??
Kevin, one of the technicians told us that everytime he goes to BSP HQ, the end users will ask him "Eh, your office got one pretty girl named WWBHUC ha?? Her voice very sweet one le".
He will always give them the same answer, "You see for yourself la."
LOL......
Then one of the users actually come to see her himself. YO!!! He prolly had the worst shock of his life man!
" You sure that is WWBHUC??!! The one with the very sweet voice one orh?"
" Why become like that one??!"
Personally, I think there are many different levels of flirting but that WWBHUC just takes flirting to a whole new level. She can actually flirt by chatting just about anything from polygamy to stationeries. I'm really impressed.........NOT!
Somebody saved me from her! I just want to go to bed and have a good night's sleep without worrying about having to see her face again. Anything!!
No comments:
Post a Comment