But there is nothing I can do because Event Cinema only shows Alice in Wonderland in 3D. Shit.
Waste my money on the stupid glasses. 1 dorra!!
Am watching the movie later at 2pm followed by Dear John. Oooo..
Then it's back home doing a gazillion research on the internet.
********
I went for a hair dye again. This time I went for VERY dark auburn. It's very reddish under the sun but it looks like my previous hair colour in rooms. FML. Waste summore of my money.
Also went out with Wei Xin after a billion years of not seeing each other. Sumone's market price is flying high arh..demands coming in like crazy.
Unlike me.....do promotion/ free gifts/ coupons also no use.
And thank God for him because I would have sprained my ankle if he did not catch me in time. Coz yours truly is a noob in wearing high heels. I had a mini cramp and my whole right leg went all jelly-ish. Most embarrassing moment of the day.
Now that I know how it feels to have short hair, my next goal is to try medium hair length!! Sumwhere between my neck and boobs.
*********
All Human Resources students need to take a Myers Briggs test which determines our personality types. I am ISFJ - Introvert, Sensing, Feeling and Judging. Which seems like all the negative qualities.
And write a 3000 words report on how our personality type affects HR planning in a organisation.
-_-
**********
I am very frustrated with one of the events that we are handling. It's a reunion dinner for 120 pax. However, the guy who came up with the event sent out 5000 emails and so far we have already 60 pax confirmed. He told us the problem and then sent us an email telling us 'to take the event as our own'.
Seriously???? Seriously???
You fucking sent out the invitations and now you want us to 'pau' everything and sort it out?
Greatttttttttt.
And he kept on changing the menu like wtf. It's free dinner for the guests and I didn't think they would complain about the food ok. We get decent food from the school and dun forget, we only have that much money for the budget. These people are only going to care about the free booze.
Another thing is that, he says now that it's possible many people might show up, we can change the sit down dinner to a cocktail party. And I ahve to email the functions manager regarding the price. However, the functions manager is not being too helpful as she says it's the chef's job to quote me the price not her.
Correct me if I'm wrong. I thought the chef is only responsible for the food and drink. The price should be done by the functions manager.
GAWD. KILL ME NOW.
Ba..continue later. Gotta run to the movies now.
Edit.
Ok, I'm back from the movies.
Alice in Wonderland was soooooo good (although the 3D effects gave me a headache). Dear John on the other hand was blah. I had such a high expectation of that movie!
The only part which succeeded in making me tear was when John read his letter to his dying father in the hospital.
*******
Btw, I did the Myers Briggs test again. And this time, I'm a ISTJ. Just a slight differrence. Here are some things about me. I have put results for both ISFJ and ISTJ. Since I'm a combination of both. But after reading all these info, I do have say ISTJ and ISFJ profiles do have some contradicting points.
On romance.
Leilah is a Guardian Protector (ISFJ). Guys often didn't even notice her in high school because she was so shy. In college, she had one long-lasting romance. However, her boyfriend turned out to be abusive. Since he would always apologize and she is very trusting and loyal, she stuck by him. The abuse escalated, so she finally left. Now she is dating a man who treats her like a queen. She'd like to marry him, but she's afraid he might change afterward.
Jillian is a Guardian Inspector (ISTJ). She was a good student in high school, usually quiet but fairly blunt. Guys didn't know how to start a conversation with her. She dated occasionally, mostly as part of her social group. She really wanted to get married and have children, but didn't know how to find a good man. In college, her roommate set her up on a blind date with the roommate's boyfriend's cousin. They went on a double date together. A year and a half later, Jillian married him.
I say it's true to a very large extent. Altho I feel like a woman should have a career first esp in this time where nothing is guaranteed except death.
Oh shit. The page only has details on romance. But if you guys are interested in your personality type, google Carl Jung personality test and you shall find one that is free of charge. Get your personality type and go to www.personalitypage.com. Click the 'overview of the sixteen types' and choose your type. I tell you it's extremely accurate.
OK...back to researching on the internet now.
No comments:
Post a Comment