Tuesday, September 11, 2007

AhhhhhhhhhhShhaaaaaadddduuuuupppp la.

My mum saw me 'roaming' the streets at around 1pm+ during a work day.

So I got a lecture as soon as I got home.

"1pm already still jalan jalan there. No need to work arh?"
" You are supposed to leave the office at 12pm and be back BEFORE 1pm."
" You are already working. You must gain your employer's trust."

Dunno abt you..but do I look like I give a fuck about this job? Gain trust wor.....Chimakan....
The one abt being back before 1pm is the funniest one. My lunch break is never 1 hour oni. It is always around 1hr15mins or 1hr30mins. HAH!!!

You see la...Puasa is going to start on Thursday. All the BSP employees will work until 1pm oni. I dunno abt my work time. If still have to work until 5pm, sigh...dunno what I will do.

P/S: Good news tho. There's a vacancy in a school.

Edit: I am reading a old book called Queen of Subtleties by Suzannah Dunn. It's a story abt Anne Boleyn.

I am amazed that the word 'fuck' is already used wayyyyyy back in 1500. o_O

No comments: