Saturday, September 15, 2007

Bo bin.....

Yesterday, after swimming in BSRC my siblings and I were waiting in the lounge for my mum to pick us up. When she arrived, my sis and I ran to the car.

Just run to the car oni ma.....How can anything even happen in that short span of time? WRONG.

It seems that the string which is used to tie up my pants had loosen after I tied it in a knot. Therefore, there is basically nothing to keep my pants up. As I ran, the pants keep dropping until a point where 3/4 of my ass was exposed then I realised that um...3/4 of my ass was exposed. -.-"

Lakiry I managed to pull up my pants before it reach my knees. Damn bo bin wei.....
Got security guard somemore arh. Hope he didnt catch a glimpse of my grey panties with holes in them. >.<

*****************

I didnt finish the book 'Queen of Subtleties'. It's just too drag-gy and it seems like all the male characters have the same name. After a few pages, I couldn't differentiate who was who. And the way that they talk during those ancient times arh, *shakes head*. So damn bunga bunga one. Example:
"Will you marry me?"
" Here, I stand, asking for your hand in marriage for I wish to have you as my beautiful wife."
No wonder these people die so early la...If I have to do this, I'll die early too.

Another book that I borrowed is called 'Adored' by Tilly something. I finished the book in just one day. It was full of drama la....greed, sex, ambition, love, abuse. The story was straight to the point(not drag-gy). Interesting. If I wanted a drag-gy story, I can go to Seria Plaza and buy those pirated Korean drama series.

I think I want to start buying books from Amazon. There are used books from $0.01(plus $3.99 shipping la). Still it's ok wa.....

Must find a way to steal my dad's credit card.

No comments: