but today I am super pek chek with her again.
She asked me to do the quotation. She opens the document and found out I didn't include the selling price.
" Eh..where's the selling prai? You don't put down the selling prai arh?"
" I wrote it down on the paper oredi"
" Huh? Oh....That's the price you want la?"
* both pauses for a while*
" You open the file and type in the prai ok?"
" Ok. (Do I have a choice?)"
Chibaihai....! You already open the file ma...it's just in front of you. Why can't you move your scrawny fingers over to the keyboard and press a few buttons more???!!! It's not like the office's PCs are super high-tech one. The PC I'm using always hangs.
Those ppl who buy their uni certs are like that one.
Sometimes I do pity her. Work sooo hard oni get a lil more than twice my salary. She'll prolly spend her life in this stupid dodgy looking office as a office lady who flirts with her customers with her fake 'i'm hot' voice. All her male customers will run away when they found out they have been flirting with such a face.
And she'll get married to her Subaru-driving smoker bf.
I wish my dad dint tell me I might be going to Aus in Feb. Coz rite now, I'm just counting the days to my last day at work. And it's a long long long time. Sigh.....
**************
I need to learn to look out for road signs which says 'BERHENTI' coz it means stop and I don't. I just zoom past them. Scared the hell outta me...Luckily that time got no car coming from my right side arh..if not, I'm BBQ pork now.
No comments:
Post a Comment