Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Squiggles *yucks..*

Nancy gave me two Squiggles brought in from Changi International Airport. Still edible la.

It was Strawberry and Chocolate flavoured.

I saw the advertisements on a magazine long time ago. But Brunei no sell. Boo!

I ate the Chocolate first.

Haiya..What can I say?

Ewwww.................................It's just a piece of bread in the shape of a sausage with a thin layer of chocolate on top and brown coloured whip cream as filing. If I'm starved, then Squiggles will taste like shark fin soup la.

I think I'll give the Strawberry to my brother. He'll eat anything.

P/S: I'm not being ungrateful or wat ok?? You might think like " Ppl so kind buy for you and you still kom-pren kom-pren there". Just stating my opinions la. FYI, I don't hate/dislike Nancy. She is better than the woman who bought her uni cert. Altho she might be a bit bad-tempered la.

No comments: