Friday, September 28, 2007

You know what is annoying?

When you are eating Mamee noodles and one tiny piece falls into ur cleavage!

The more you try to dig it out, the deeper it gets. And there are no places nearby where you can shove your hand into ur cleavage and retrieve that piece of annoying Mamee.

In the end, you just have to walk around with the Mamee noodle poking your breasts until you find a more private place.

*************

Went swimming with my sister. We had a 'fight' underwater. I was trying to poke her chest and push her face. She was trying to scratch my face. That tin kai la(ayam gila)......!!!

I poked her boobs and she scratched my arms! OMG...memang ayam gila la!

One thing I found out, I can't sink! Some ppl can stay on the poolbed for a long time.

Me? As soon as my ass touch the bed, terus I'm on my way up to the surface oredi. And the ayam gila will be sitting on the poolbed laughing at me!

Maybe my 'floatation devices' are too big....*blushes*

************************

Have anyone notice how sometimes chequebooks smell a lil bit like dog poo?

***********************

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee........
Tomoro is a holiday!!! Can slp late!

No comments: