Arrived in CHMS at around 7pm and waited for half an hour before the function officially started.
As usual, there'll be a few rich ah peks who'll go on stage and give a speech. I just zoned out coz I don't understand a word they are saying. When ppl clap, I clap also. I don't think anyone else was paying attention too. They were just waiting for the first dish to be served.
After the 2nd dish, i think, all the prize receipients had to line up outside the hall and wait for their turn to go on stage. Then JiaWei, YeeTzen, JenDeng, YuinRoo and I were outside talking and bla bla bla....Halfway thru our chitchat, I wanted to burp but I cannot just burp like that right..?? Manners ba...So I turned my head to the back. As soon as I turned my head, I was face to face to a girl who's my bro's fren. Hak si ngin....What to do? There's no way I can go liau..so I swallowed the burp back. -.-"
So loser rite? But hey, a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do. If I burp in her face, it'll melt her nicely-applied Christian Dior/Lancome makeup wei......And she will refuse to go on stage and perform some hot dance and it'll ruin the whole night because all the audience will have one less hot liang moi to watch.
What? Reli...??
Aww...dun mention it. I am not that nice actually...Oh..You thanked me too many times. *blushes*
Anyways, back to the dinner. The performances were mainly singing and dancing. There's this girl who sung a Chinese song by Ah Mei called 'Wo Yau Kuai Le'. Ignoring the fact that she sounds like a chipmunk, she is pretty good. She is also one of the dancers. Dunno if she is Tommy's sister. There are so many of these lil girls who sports the same haircut and almost the same face one. Cannot tell who's who. Aiyo..sound like an auntie agn. Then there's the dance by Eileen Chan and Co. (read: lou ku po). Outta the 4 dancers, I thought the woman in green was the best. The rest of Eileen Chan and Co. just cincai cincai dance one.
Can you guess how much I got?? Since Kwong Wai Siew is cutting cost, I thought they will decrease the prize money. So I got my envelope. The amount of money is written on the envelope itself. $20?????? So little....???? When YeeTzen/YuinRoo asked me how much I got, I seriously wanted to tear the envelope and swallow it arh....Then YeeTzen/JenDeng told me it's $320. I looked at the number on the envelope agn. There is indeed a '3' infront of the '20' but to me it looked more like a scribble than a '3'. Muahahahahaha..........And my granmama gave me 110 bucks agn le..I know it's not much but I can save it up for future use when I'm in Aus rite? Haha....
And I thought I'd never see this guy agn. That is until he won the grand prize of the lucky draw. It's a brand new 29" Toshibi TV. Not Toshiba, it's Toshibi. Damn him...I wanted the TV man. So I can watch One Tree Hill in my room with the brand new Toshibi TV wei. Can you guess who?
"Whoever eats the chilli, he will feel the hots!!" (this one only ex-chms students knows la)
2 comments:
OMG THAT MOTHERFUCKING KANINABUCHAOCHIBAIKANASAI SONG KIN FHA!!!! FUCK YOUUUU!!! FUCK YOU DEEP DEEPPPP!!! ahaha
hahaha...silly you thought u got 20 only? haha so cute la...anyways just dropping by to say hi from notts
Post a Comment