and I can only spend my time playing with both my pets in Facebook. I have adopted another purple rabbit and named it Royalbeet. It went from Level 1 to Level 9 in 20 hours! Becoz I was so bored so I kept on arranging fights between my Royalbeet and other creepy crawlies such as ants, spiders, scorpions and praying mantis.
Royalbeet's attire is totally 'tidak-boleh-la'. But what to do? It's the reason why Royalbeet can go to Level 9 ba. And there's this particular fight which I will never forget!! It was between my Royalbeet and a Level 10 ant. It costed me 4000++ gold and 1000+ experience points. AND YOU KNOW WHAT'S THE MOST 'KEK-SIN' PART?
The stupid ant only won by 2 hit points!!!!! Argghhh!!!! Damn paloi...Sibeh tulan.
**********************
The other afternoon when I returned from work, I was reli hungry! So I went to the kitchen to cook some noodle.
However, on my way there, I saw an advertisement on the TV. It was a beri beri pretty girl with a slim body and she was wearing those shorts which I longed to wear. She was hopping around and acting sibeh cute.
*took a look at self*
Needless to say, I retreat to my room without entering the kitchen.
Told my sis and she laughed in my face!!
Beeyotch!
No comments:
Post a Comment