I am eating my words agn. I watched the High School Musical 2. However, I only watched it after it started for half an hour.
The whole movie was OK, Sharpay IS a pain in the ass. The movie is still kinda cheesy. You know the whole 'look-to-the-sky-as-if-everything-is-sooooo-beautiful' thing. Ya, Gabriella is still doing it. Gabriella's hair looked a bit auntie-ish. Maybe it's just me lar...
The songs are nice. The stupidest part would be when Troy found out that all junior staff i.e his frens cannot perform on this talent night show thingy. The next scene shows Troy walking really fast and furious. So my sis and I thought he was going to look for Sharpay and tell her off. Instead, he stands on top of the mini hill and starts singing.......-.-" *smacks forehead*
I thought it was almost the same as High School Musical 1. Maybe a lil bit better than the first installment.
No comments:
Post a Comment