For the past two nights, I have woken up in the dead of the night to pang-sai.
I thought I might have a case of food poisoning but I didnt take in anything from the road side le...So I was racking my brain on what might have cause this pang-sai marathon.
Then it hit me! It was the 'fu-shui'...!!!
You know the one where the guy in a monk robe clip a burning talisman between his fingers and do some movements which resemble someone swatting a annoying fly. Then he proceed to throw the ashes into a bottle of water and ask you to drink it. Haiyo......
*********************
I have opened a Facebook account out of boredom. And adopted a poley bear. Named it Cheeky.
I have spent all my munny on races which I DIDN'T win. Why Cheeky damn useless one ????
Lesley has no more munny. Can I just transfer some munny from my HSBC account to Cheeky's HSBC account? *covers face with both hands*
My Cheeky has no habitat. I thought buying a habitat will be cheap enuf but......*shakes head*. Sorry arh Cheeky, you have to sleep by the road side until Mummy get you a nice white snowy habitat ok? Luv ya....
These pets so 'ho-mia' arh...Got penthouse to live in summore le..Even I don't live in a penthouse la.
Now I shud go and pet Serene's Feefee to earn some more munny.
No comments:
Post a Comment