Monday, December 7, 2009

3 hours.

Of sleep is all I got last night. After watching the finale of The Little Nyonya, it was abt 11pm. Still can sleep for urm 6 hours la if I wake up at 5am.

But I can't. Toss and turn until 2am then slp. Shit.

Work was slow and painful. We weren't really busy, just a short period of time where we have like 50 people come in at the same time. But after 9am, it's all quiet again becoz it's time to go to work for everyone!

We had a girl came in for a job trial today.

Altho you guys might say 'you last time also like that what', 'you very thin ah???' or 'you think you very good now laaaaaa!', I am still going to rant. Screw u!

That girl was damn slow la. Like it would be common sense to grab as much items as you can when you are clearing but her hands are sooo big and she took like a small milk jug to the kitchen and come back and take another small item, rinse and repeat. F.

It's not her first time working in restaurants. I'm sure she has hospitality experiences. Maybe becoz it's her first day here. But the clearing part is just damn sibeh cannot ah.

And then right...all the people I work with there are small in size one ma! Coz the entrance to the kitchen is already very small and she still stand there block the door mahai. If Jackie or Steven were there, I could easily squeeze thru coz they are skinny. This new girl is like 3 times my height and 3 times my weight wtf. Fat + fat = so who wants to move out the way first? wtf
Even bigger than the chef working there.

Actually I'm just a lil bit peeved. Not like those full blown tulan-ness that will drive me to kill someone if I can. Luckily, it's not my PMS yet.

*****

Andrea called me again to work tonight which I said no. Malas ah. I want tonight and the whole Tues free. Coz I plan to watch New Moon by myself tomorrow afternoon before going for Naoko's bday/farewell dinner at Bar 333.

*****

Guys! I have fully prepaid my rent from the 11th Dec 2009 up til the 5th Feb 2010! For a grand total of $644!! So cheap right!

I know Rob gives 30% discount off the rent if you are not actually staying in the apartment (eg you go for holiday, whatever reasons la).

But I want him to give me more. Because it is me :D. Apa kan.

40% is good but if I start with 40%, for sure we will end up with 35% one. So I started with 50%.

Lesley: Robert! Let's talk about the rent! You give 30% discount right?
Rob: Yeah... >.>
Lesley: Well, I am leaving on the 26th for 6 weeks. Can you give me 50% discount off my rent?
Rob: HAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!!! You must be joking! NO.
Lesley: Ahhhhhhhhh! (insert whatever majal noise you make when you want things to go your way)
Lesley: Cmon man! I stayed here for so long. Paid my rent on time everytime. Sometimes even in advance. And I bought so many stuff for the apartment. 50%!!
Rob: No! 35%.
Lesley: (more squealing) I'm sure you can do better than that, man!! If you agree to 40%, I'll pay you that six weeks rent plus the following's rent too by tomorrow.
Rob: *thinks* Wait. I will calculate how much is 40%.

Then he walked into his room and came out 2 years later wtf. Need so long to count ma??

Rob: Ok. 40% it is.
Lesley: (happy screeching) Thank you, Rob!! :D

The power of negotiation. Gotta love that shit. Altho I wanted 50% and felt that he COULD give 50%, I am happy enough with 40%. If I want him to go higher than 50%, that is a bit too unreasonable la.

So 40% off the rent makes Lesley a very happy girl.

*****

Here's a joke for you.

Who won the Lebanese beauty contest?
No one.

HAHAHA!! Am I the only one who found this funny?

*****

Goddd! I wanna go home and get pampered by my parents. What fuck. No la. When I go home, have to be kuli and help my parents start the move from my old house to the new house. It's done. Like finally. FTW.

It's ok. Since I'm close to being a kuli here, I'm sure I'll survive.

No comments: