Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Spam is the shizzzzzz.......

Wahhh...very hot nowadays ah.

So what do you do?

You make your own cocktail drink! This recipe is for lazy people like me. Buy a can of lychee in syrup and a pack of coconut fibre square thingy and put them together in the fridge. When you want some, take a scoop, add water (amount is according to how fast you want to get diabetes) and lotsa iceeeeeeee. Ice ice babehhh...wtf.

Something like dis. If you are living with 50 other ppl, it's safer to put your name in case they are 'confused'.

I also cooked my last remaining can of spam :(

Hafta finish all my food wah. With one can, I made 3 containers of white rice with spam and chilli sauce. I'm so easy to feed wtf. If my husband knows, then he's prolly gonna feed me spam with white rice for life and save all the money and be a millionaire wtf.

*****

Tomorrow last shift in banquets yo...

I went to the dollar store jsut now and saw this black fluffly cowboy hat but did not buy it. Was thinking shud I spent that $8 to buy something which I prolly wouldn't even use at the party? $8 is 4 sushi rolls wei (during happy hour la wtf)!

Or should I buy a red cowboy hat which cost me $2.50 cheaper but looks just as silly?

Maybe I should just go with the word 'Cowgirl' stamped on my forehead wtf.

*****

I have asked Shaaban to roster me on for Monday and Tues next week so that I can do my shopping on Wed.

I sorta did a lil bit today but it was for me. I bought a babydoll dress from this shop near Frasers. It was having a sale and I was shocked to see so many dresses and tops marked down from $180 to $30. The one I bought is $35. Kinda expensive but I think it's cute teehee ^_^ V............. >.>
Just kidding. You know I dun do that.

Now you know how much they are making. I mean it's not designer or what. Just some pieces from Japan I assume but because it's from 'overseas' so it has to be this expensive.

Ahhh.

However, I am going back there again. Coz there is another piece which I tried on but the straps are too long. The girl said to make another hole for the button but I do not know how so I did not buy it.

Now thinking back, I should have bought it and bring it home for my MUM to do it. There we go!

After that, jalan jalan window shop more but did not buy anything else. Well, I tried on this denim short which cost $26 but it is a size 14. We know denim stretch a whole size and there is no size 12!! Only size 10. Damn!

Moving on, I stopped by Din Tai Fung to try their xiao long bao alone...so sad :(

Wtf no lah. Very enjoy one. Eat, sapu bum bum, pay and leave. So easy. No need to take out phone to calculate how much each person has to pay and then wait for change and all that nonsense.

Eh..but the xiao long bao is very good. I only eat 1 long coz I do not know how much 1 long cost and scared not enough money to pay and have to wash plates(btw, it's AU$8.80) I am a good girl who sticks to her diet.

So it's back to work until this Sun when we have our Westin Xmas party! Yeeeee-ha!

No comments: