I ahve 4 shifts again next week :((
BLAHHHHH. FUCK THIS SHIT.
I have Thurs until Sun which all of those are 12hr shifts. I have worked approx 60 hours this week. I think. My memory is failing me. I can't even remember what happen or what I did on Mon and Tues. I am raking my brains trying to remember where I worked and how long but nothing.
FML.
Whatever. I'm giving my Thurs shift to Tiffany again. Just so that I can work in Frasers from Mon to Thurs and then they can be able to not roster me on for the weekends. Gotta compensate for it.
Geez. Can't wait for Christmas Day. Coz it's Christmas right? NO! It's my last day of hard work! Then I'm off beeeeeeeetch!
*******
I have enough food to last me till I go home for good. But I just keep on buying. Damn.
*******
I wanna go yumcha and Fish Market with Andi they all but I am working :((
Maybe next week. I wanna go out with them before Andi goes back to Bali.....
I wanna go to Bali....
I wanna.......
I wanna........
WTF.
********
Loong is coming back in 2 days. He asked if I want anything from Brunei. Tsk tsk. Like he can bring them over.
I am going home soon anyways!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment