Friday, December 18, 2009

Rawrrrrrrrrr!!!

Fuck this shit. Can't believe I stood at the bus stop for like 5 minutes and thinking that how weird it was that there is NO bus at all on a weekday.

Until some random old dude told me 'There's no bus darl. They're on a strike".

A strike? U fucking serious? Strike on a Friday morning and they did not make an announcement to the public?

SHIT!

Luckily I found out at 6.30am in the morning coz according to the news, there are still people waiting for the buses at 10am HAHAHAH sohai-s.

And then I walked home. For some reason, today's weather was shitty like raining and stuff but it's all to my benefit coz then I won't have to walk home under the blazing sun. The rain came at such a good time.

Chef told me the strike will end at 4am tomorrow morning which they better do coz I want a bus waiting for me at 5.00am sharp! FTW

*****

Dude! It's official. I have sorta fallen for Carlos.

:((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

Why? Why?

Why did I reject him last time? Oh...it's because I thought he was a bit weird and crazy last time HAHHAA!!

But I think he is kinda 'in progress' with this woman whom he just met.

Hmmm...:(

What should I do?

Should I let my friends know? I bet they are gonna laugh their asses off at me! Jasmine prolly will coz she was the first I told abt the whole thing.

Shud I just keep quiet and let it slide??

*****

A pic I took from Facebook from that dinner the other day I was sick.

Is this not the face of death? Absolutely no colour whatsoever at all.



You can't see it from here but when I have my hair like that, I actually look like Predator from the front. My temples jut out and my forehead is just huge.

How la...! How is Carlos going to like this face la!

Hahah! Last time is Jacky now is him.

No comments: