Last minute decided to go at 10am coz 3 or 4pm is too late. And I say that was a wise move. Coz at 3 or 4pm, we were ready to go home as it was getting cold and the sun has gone into hiding.
Julian and Yash were already there at 9am. And Bonnie the event organiser didn't show up at all wtf.
We girls wanted to go at 10am but only arrived at 11am. It was still good tho. When we arrived, Eray, Apollo, Alkis and Carlos were there already.
And I wore a bikini wtf. Yes I am super fat with love handles but I guess I didn't really care that much anymore.
Sorry, I guess I never learn. Flash mode still not switched on yet.
One time, the waves kept on coming continuously and I couldn't get up. I kept getting dragged along the bed by the waves and ended up with LOTSA sand in my bottom. It felt like I shat my pants or some thing. I put my hands in the bottom and took out half of the sand. Yes, I was 'digging for gold' in public.
Apollo is such a dumbass. I was just standing there playing with the little waves when he said 'Your boobs are fake'. =.=''
Then later on, he said 'Those are silicones in there. It's not gonna float in water'.
>.>
Right.....
After like 30 minutes of swallowing salt water, we went back and decided to just lay under the shade and chill.
See? Chillllll~~
Sighhh...how nice would it be if everyday is like this.
No comments:
Post a Comment