Storyline - predictable.
Pictures and effects - very 'noice' I say!
Sex scene - Awkward.
Today, I went shopping alone again. Can't believe I did not buy anything for myself at all :((
I went to Westin to get my Xmas gift which a $20 Coles voucher and bought some movie vouchers too.
Then I damn semangat take the train to Bondi Junction just to shop at Westfield. Coz that branch is bigger than Sydney Central's.
I also used the $100 gift card Loong gave me previously. And bought lotsa cute little baby clothes.
I think I'll make a really cool mum coz I have good taste in clothes. Sitayi.
I bought a super cute crimson red bubble skirt for Crystal together with 1 top and 2 more dresses. As for Jeremy, he got a pair of denim jeans with 3 tops and 2 playsuits. All for a grand total of $180. Not cheap I know. It's on sale summore.
I actually wanted to buy a couple more but mum says just to buy one or 2 items should be fine. Too late. I bought wayyy more than that.
And then since I am going to the beach party tomorrow, I decided to get a bikini wax. Urm...it's rude to have petpet mao sticking out from the sides mmmkayyy.
I was lying on the bed with legs spread open wtf then the lady said 'why don't you go for a brazilian? It's the most popular one'. I was like 'yeah..i did it once and it hurt like a bitch so nayy'.
Long story short, in the end she managed to convince me to go brazilian again wtf. WHY AM I SO EASILY CONVINCED ONE AHHHH!
Another thing, maybe becoz they have plenty of customers there and girls come in for a wax every 10 min, their price is very cheap compared to my first time. I paid $78 for a full brazilian and here it only cost $35.
Their service is quick and good too. Not like cincai yanking and all that. HAHAH!!
But I have to say, brazilian still hurts with every yank. However, it's so clean and smooth now *stroke, stroke, STOP, >.>*
WTF!
What's left to be done?
24th Dec - Do laundry in the morning, go to work at night.
25th Dec - Work morning and night. Then come back to finish packing.
26th Dec - Go home!!
OMG!! So fast! Only 3 more days till I go home!
I am going back there fo sho!
No comments:
Post a Comment