Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Yumyum.

So yesterday was Naoko's bday dinner. I was late like 50 minutes wtf coz New Moon took longer than I expected.

Sidetrack sikit. New Moon is alright. I was sub-consciously cringing at all the 'I love you', 'You're the only reason I live (or continue to pretend to look like I live wtf)' parts. Too much.

And Jacob Black is the SHIT! Edward is sorta good-looking too but only if you see him as a real vampire. Jacob??? Phwoar!! *wipes drool*

But one thing. I wealli wealli wealli wealli wished that he is taller. He is buff but due to his height or lack of it, he ended up looking sorta stumpy. I want him to tower over Bella. And Bella is soo lucky to be able to hug Jacob while he is topless. *swooooooooons*

Damn. Another thing. I thought the werewolves could look even scarier. The ones in New Moon looks like those dogs you can cuddle with after a huge family dinner and go 'ang gugu' with them one wtf.

Ok, back to Naoko's bday. I saw Brian whom I have not seen forever and Javier. He's back from Melbourne just to celebrate Naoko's bday. Woo....kam chi cheng ahhh. Then he said a lot of those Swedish people who started term 1 and 2 with us are not going back to college.

Cool. More space for me. They all started work now and didn't wanna study anymore wah. I am still going back!!

Pictures are in random order. And taken from Facebook courtesy of Naoko.

Group pic.

Another one.
Another one -_-''
Julie, Micheal and I.
Julie, Naoko and I.
Sigh..Naoko and Julie are soo pretty.

The 3 of us again. My hair *cries*. Where got look so nice one in real life!!
My hair is really horrible now. I can't wait to go back home, get through with my holidays and come back to swish it all OFF! And this time, I am not going to some cheap ass saloon to do it. I am going to have short hair y'all. I will pay 50 bucks if that is what it takes to get someone skilled to do my hair.

Ehh..sidetrack-ed agn.

Naoko and I. I damn cannot make it. Already wearing 4 inches heel, still shorter than Naoko (altho she is wearing heels too BUT!)
Julie and I.
After this, all pics are from my phone which looks like shit. I should carry my camera more often.

Julie and I.


Why am I sooooo hunchback here? No neck summore. If in ANTM, already kena CUT! la....



Ok. Finish.

*****

Slept 3 hours last night. Woke up at 6am. Finish work at 12pm. Come back home, reallllly dunno what to do. Surf the net and in the end, also went back to sleep. Damn. I hate this.

I bet later I'll still be wide awake at like 3am and it's not good coz the alarm goes off at 4.50am wtf.

FML.

*****

Now that I think abt it, why did I give my Thurs shift to Tiff? I certainly can do it. Finish Frasers at 12pm and make it to Westin in time for my 1pm shift.

But it would be double shifts la.

Haih. Malas sudah.

No comments: