It's 7pm now and I'm still at home. Decided to bail on the Frasers Xmas party coz I figured it'd be boring. I do not know anyone from the Frasers team. They are all fake anyway. Shoe polishers.
But I definitely will go to Westin coz it's a different there.
*****
I bought another dress for myself today - $34.50. No shit. I'm not copying this joke from Russell Peters.
HAHA!! And another $300 + on stuff for my family. I will need another $150 or so to buy all the things on the list.
Haih....should I start packing now?
*****
I also want to go to the banquets end of year beach party. But who's gonna go with me? Debby? Yuli? Sonia? Hmm....it's on the 23rd which is my day off too.
Julie is already back to Shanghai on the 23rd la..
*****
Gawd.....why is this bothering me so much!!! Can't I just forget it!
No comments:
Post a Comment