Sunday, January 30, 2011

Being healthy!

It's my third week of 'dieting and exercising'. Must say it is getting harder wtf.

But I do like it a lot. There are so many benefits!

Looser clothing, low level of fatigue and best of all better skin!

The other day, I was just in IRD when Yulia came up to me and asked what skincare I changed to. She noticed an improvement in my skin! Although I did change my skincare and makeup to all 'oil-free', I prefer to believe that it is due to the healthier diet wtf.

******

Oh My Buddha! I can't believe CNY is only 4 days away!

To be honest, I didn't even know CNY is that close until I saw a fren's update on FB.

Man....it just doesn't feel like it over here in Sydney. I don't have my mum fussing over which soft drinks to buy or how much tidbits to last the entire festival.

Also no one to push me to get new clothes for the occasion. In fact, I am working on both CNY eve and 1st day of CNY. Like I said, I didn't know CNY falls on 3rd Feb ok!

It's ok! I'll just wake up an extra 15 minutes early before work and pretti-fy (wtf) myself for the occasion.

Hopefully my love will say Gong Xi Fa Cai to me and give red packet (or a kiss i'm not picky wtf).

********

Anyways, it was Nat's bday yesterday and she celebrated it at La Cita in King Street Wharf. Think South American food and salsa dancing.

Btw, I came across lotsa restaurants in KSW and I really wanna try them. Coz we always go to Seoul Ria, Wagaya, Chat Thai, Szechuan Hot pot wtf.

KSW has some Mongolian BBQ, Teppanyaki restaurant, good Australian seafood restaurants with awesome views.

Once I'm sorta finished with my healthy diet wtf, I will spend a week trying all the restaurants there! Excited!

And here are pictures from that night. Wasn't a lot.

A pic to show you my dress. I bought it from ASOS for US40! It look so awesome on the model so I tried my luck. Paid off! It was so flattering ok.
Giovanni and I.
Nat and I. Didn't realise that we were all wearing the same colour tone.
Us again.
Nat, Dean and Andrea.

Nat and her bf, Micheal.
Toodles~~

No comments: