I passed ALL of my subjects!!!
1D and 3 Cr.
Ready for this?
I got a Distinction for my HR Planning and Performance! The subject that I was dreading the most!
Saw whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
Which would have mean that I nearly aced my final.
*thinks for a bit*
Man!!! This is confusing! How can I get such high marks for HR when I knew my essay was a goner? Maybe he saw some sense in it?
OMG. Please don't let this be another mistake just like last term.
But they have my actual marks for all 4 subs.
Finance - 70
International Events - 65
Stats - 65
HR - 77
So I *just* managed two Credits because if it was 64, it will be a pass only. Which I'm fine with both because I was expecting a pass only anyways.
Was a bit disappointed with Finance but it wasn't too far from what I expected.
HR. I will always freaking remember this subject because it is the only one that has put me in this roller coaster ride on how I felt.
Happiness, sadness, surprises, anxiousness, confusion, amusement holy mother son of fucking bitch.
I am SOOOOOOO glad it is over!
Now I can fully enjoy my holidays without any worries!!!! So happy!
No comments:
Post a Comment