Oh hi. It's been urm 4 days since my last post. U know you have no life when you know exactly how many days have past wtf.
I was busy watching The Hills + Family Guy and playing video games.
And working as well. After having 5 consecutive days off, I finally went back to work on Sat (double shifts), Sun (Lobby Bar) and today (Mosaic).
Anyway, Sydney is currently hosting the Medibank International Tennis Competition or something similar to that nature. All the tennis players are staying in house with Westin.
To clarify straight up, no Nadal or Federer or Williams or Sharapova. Those people go to the Melb one ok!
In this tournament, the most popular ones would probably be Kim Clijsters, Jelena Dokic and Marcus something (a Greek guy).
They are always hanging around the Lobby Bar, having coffee and chatting.
I can tell you 2 things right now.
1) Clijsters is actually so much prettier and more feminine in real-life as opposed to what you see on TV. On Sun night, it was a cocktail party for all the players, the media as well as the sponsors in the Lobby Bar lounge area. She wore a beige top with a pair of very flattering olive green pants. She had minimal makeup on and her hair was tied loosely. Beautiful.
2) Dokic is not very friendly in person. Doesn't even flick a smile at anyone. Constantly with her bf/trainer. But I can tell you why she wasn't smiling much because she is OUT of the tournament now. Karma!
I didn't really see a lot of hot guys there except one but I didn't know his name.
So that's how my weekend went.
******
The results are supposedly out this morning but however, there is still nothing now (how typical).
I am guessing it will be out around 5 or 6pm. Just like last time.
*fingers crossed*
No comments:
Post a Comment