Saturday, January 22, 2011

Why am I so LAZY!

I don't usually do new years resolution because it's just like a topic people can use to write up a blogpost wtf.

Btw, this massive pimple on my forehead is killing me right now. It is sooo big that even har gao also lose ah.

Back to topic. So yeah...usually I don't really tell people what I plan to do. I mean yeah I do sometimes but that's because I just like to talk or write (typical).

Like I told you guys I'll be doing Spanish in Jan right , now got or not? Also don't have wahhhh.

The thing is I almost never finish what I started. To be honest, if school was a voluntary thing with no teachers and no need to graduate/pass, heck I don't think I'll make it past Primary 1. The only thing that I always finish is the food on my plate. -_-

But this year I want to be different. Not like making up certain tasks which I will finish but my goal, wait scratch that. Goal is too vague.

My OBJECTIVE this year is to stick to whatever I'm doing for at least 1 month (gotta start small).

How's that? I think it's pretty fair.

This month, I plan to save up hardcore (like super hardcore, think at least 5K by end of this year). My concentration is on saving up each month, not the 5K at the end so maybe i'll end up with less or more than 5K). So if I do this for 1 month, then another month, another month, so on.....then it should be ok. I mean so far, I have saved 1K. So it shudn't be hard ;)

OKayyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

I'm going to work now and hopefully my semangat won't die ten minutes later.

No comments: