OMG. I went crazy playing their games, listening to their stories and playing dress up.
On their homepage, you get all the princesses in front and when you hover your icon over them, they'll talk to you *amazed wtf.
I think all the princesses sounded alright except Aurora and Snow White. Sw sounds too squeaky/fake and Aurora sounds and even looks a bit like a man wtf.
Aurora, Belle and Pocahontas are my 3 fav princesses. But dayum, what the fuck did they do to Aurora??!! They change her hair colour from ash blonde to taxi-cab yellow and make her look like a freaking tranny! Seriously, watch the Sleeping Beauty (1950s) and you'll know what I'm talking about.
Just ranting.
Anyways, here are my picks on their costumes.
Mulan. I tried to stick to the style and background of the princesses.
Cinderella. Blonde, white-silver dress. Self - explanatory.
Ariel. I initially chose a blue wavy dress because it represents where she's from and it also complements her hair colour but for some reason it didn't quite work out. So I ended up with a red dress which is urmm..

Snow White. This dress suits her to a T. It's not tight-fitted and it's very innocent. And she's carrying a basket of apples.
Princess Tiana. This is a bit hard because I have not watch Princess and the frog yet so I don't relate to her story but since she's with the frog, why not green?
Pocahontas! One of my fav Disney princess because she's so awesome and cool like even without trying. I stuck to her tribal background in this dress.
Jasmine. I was undecided between two dresses but was too lazy to print screen the other one wtf.
Belle. She's French and her original colour is yellow. So this is basically a cardigan over her dress.
Aurora. Sorry, Merrywether. I like pink better on Aurora. Aurora's dresses weren't that pretty so this is the best I could pick I think.
I am just BORED!! Been watching Disney princesses movies on YouTube like 2 days now. I love happy endings :)
No comments:
Post a Comment