The pimple on my forehead still would not die and keeps violating anyone who looks at it.
I put toothpaste, my clay mask, my face scrub tried everythinggggg. Still here.
******
So if you remember, I have previously blogged about doing room service and having all these weird people who open doors in their birthday suits. Jeez.
Let's add another story to that, shall we? Before I start, lemme explain a few details.
1) Runners do get a master key which they can use to open every single room in the hotel.
2) Not all rooms in a hotel are the same obviously. The particular room I will be talking about is the type of room in which when the door is opened, the bed is the first thing that greets you.
8.35am - IRD picked up an order for ice bucket to room 612.
8.40am - Lesley the fool got sent up.
8.43am - Now at room 612's doorstep. Rang bell 3 times. No answer.
8.44am - Opened door carefully with master key and continued knocking on door.
8.45am - A man walked past the bed wearing what seems like a very tiny pair of leopard print thong.
8.46am - He saw me and quickly dodged to hide behind the wall but unknowingly to him, I still can see his entire ass -_-.
OMG!!!!
That minute was the longest I have felt in my entire life. My emotion quickly turned from frustration to fear to shock to embarrassment to just OMG I want to fucking die right now.
After he hid behind the wall, I quickly backed out of the room due to the sudden unpleasant surprise. And I continued to talk to him thru the door wtf.
"You ordered a ice bucket, sir!"
"Oh..just leave it outside"
"Yup, I will leave it outside. Bye"
Wow, awk-warddddd.
As I start to walk away, it suddenly dawned on me that if I can see his entire ass with no panties string cutting into his fatty ass, then he must have been totally naked!
And the "leopard print thong" was actually his pubic hair. Damn, it was thick. Didn't think I saw any penis at all. Maybe there was but since I had zero hours of sleep last night, I was operating on zombie mode. Might have entire overlooked it.
I mean, cmon! I might have a crush on an old man now but that doesn't mean I enjoy watching naked old men because I do not wake up everyday and wonder what my love would look like naked ORITE! It's just wrong on so many levels.
Thank God he did not make a complaint and say to Mr Burns like " I was just walking out of the shower this morning and that girl with the hugeass pimple on her forehead barged in and caught me naked! " .
Ow, that would be terrible.
To be honest, these encounters happen quite often (to other people as well). We have a Scottish girl named Allison and one day, she was delivering amenities. The guy in the room must have been sleeping in his undies and didn't realise that one of his balls was hanging outside the undies.
And thus, he opened the door. With one ball on full display. But I find it hard to believe tho. Guys are SUPER sensitive towards that area, trust me. To have that would be like having one ball in lukewarm water and the other in icy cold water. How can he not felt that?
Anyways, there are plenty of stupid people in the world.
And I wonder what I'll see next.
No comments:
Post a Comment